1password 7.0.BETA-9 Chrome Extension

giuliocalzo
giuliocalzo
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I'm using 1password 7.0.BETA-9 on OSX but is seems the Chrome extension does not works properly.

I delete/reinstalled all chrome extension, 1Password beta ,1Password , 1Password X . but when I tried to click on the icon in chrome it only open the 1password desktop app. If I try to use the button "open and fill" from the desktop app nothing happened.

do you know why?

1Password Version: 7.0.BETA-9
Extension Version: 4.7.1.3
OS Version: OSX 10.13.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @giuliocalzo!

I delete/reinstalled all chrome extension, 1Password beta ,1Password , 1Password X

It's not a good idea to try to run both 1Password X alongside the regular 1Password extension for Chrome. Do you have both installed currently? What do you see in Chrome's extensions?

• giuliocalzo
    giuliocalzo
    Community Member

Hi @Lars sorry my sentence was not clear... I tried each individual extension (also restarting chrome on each installation) but neither of them works.
    currently I have installed the 1Password extension v4.7.0.90

but when I tried to click on the icon in chrome it only open the 1password desktop app. If I try to use the button "open and fill" from the desktop app nothing happened.

• giuliocalzo
    giuliocalzo
    Community Member

security patch update of OSx that block everything!
    updated os OSX done and now everything works fine!
    thanks for you support!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, great! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well after completing the update. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.