New Mac, old 1password stand alone licence. Should be able to log in and sync with iCloud.

mark_clarke
mark_clarke
Community Member

Have down loaded the licence. When I start 1 password I can not get past your gatekeeper. Can not get it open or sync with iCloud.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloudd
Referrer: forum-search:New Mac, old 1password stand alone licence. Should be able to log in and sync with iCloud.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018

@mark_clarke - I'm sorry for the trouble! However, without a little elaboration, it's hard to know how best to help. What do you mean by "gatekeeper?" Is the 1Password application itself not launching, or is "gatekeeper" something else? Can you describe what you're seeing that's not allowing you to proceed? Or take a screenshot of what you see? Thanks.

ref: JYR-18642-637

• mark_clarke
    mark_clarke
    Community Member

Thanks Lars, It has started working now. I made a fresh back up on the old Mac and copied it to the new desktop. Then re-synced to iCloud again. Was a little concerned when there was a forced merge but all good in the end. All good. Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@mark_clarke - you're quite welcome! That's not quite how I'd have recommended you do things (because of the merge you'd be forced to do), but as long as things worked out well in the end, that's what counts. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.