rcaplett
rcaplett
Community Member

Question before I consider subscribing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can I use multiple email addresses?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rcaplett: Can you tell me the context? What are you referring to with "use multiple email addresses"? Let me know what you're trying to do and I'm sure I can help. :)

• rcaplett
    rcaplett
    Community Member

I typically use different email addresses to log on to different web sites. When logging on to a web site, sometimes I use a User Name or an email address, depending on the web site. I'm asking if 1Password can handle multiple email addresses & multiple user names.

• pchat
    pchat
    Community Member

I have the same question, however I only use two different email addresses. Looking forward to your responses. Thank you

• pchat
    pchat
    Community Member

How can I add my new laptop to my account in order to use 1PW?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I typically use different email addresses to log on to different web sites. When logging on to a web site, sometimes I use a User Name or an email address, depending on the web site. I'm asking if 1Password can handle multiple email addresses & multiple user names.

@rcaplett: Of course! You can save whatever email address or username you want in each item. It doesn't care. It just uses whatever you tell it to for each saved login. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I have the same question, however I only use two different email addresses. Looking forward to your responses. Thank you

@pchat: 1Password doesn't use a single email address or username for all websites; rather, like passwords, you can save whatever ones you want for each site and then use 1Password to fill those credentials later.

How can I add my new laptop to my account in order to use 1PW?

If you have a 1Password.com membership, all you need to do is head to the Get the Apps page in your account, and then install the app and sign into it using your account credentials. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.