expiry alert

Options
vishalsheth
vishalsheth
Community Member

When are we getting this?
https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/39688/feature-request-credit-card-expiration-alert

I see it was discussed at length but I don't see the feature as yet. This is very helpful feature.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hi @vishalsheth,

I’m not aware of any definite plans to implement such a feature. I agree — it would be helpful, but we have to balance that against everything else that has been requested as well as our own vision for our offerings. It is definitely something we’ll continue to evaluate and hopefully we can find time to build such a feature somewhere down the road. If or when, for sure, I couldn’t say.

Sorry I don’t have more promising news.

Ben

• vishalsheth
    vishalsheth
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben,

I agree with you. You have many suggestions pouring in and you have a set path. This would be an add-on which would make a big difference to many as it would alert expiry of different instruments. I'm sure this would be a great feature. I shall definitely wait for the same. The original discussion was in April 2015 and today is May 2018. It has been 3yrs and just wanted to remind you to add this feature.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for doing so! Indeed, it helps to know that this is still important to you. I can't promise anything, but this helps us keep it in mind as we plan out future versions of 1Password. :)

This discussion has been closed.