Chrome extension does not fill with key command unless I launch the 1Password app.

Options

Often, when I unlock my Mac and try to use the Chrome extension to fill fields on a website I have to launch the 1Password app to make the key command work. It seems to work sporadically which makes diagnosing the issue difficult.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stewf,

The next time it occurs can you try something for me please. Rather than launch 1Password can you switch to any other application for a couple of seconds and then switch back to Chrome. Does the keyboard shortcut start responding?

If it doesn't I'd like you to create a diagnostic report while the issue is occurring. This link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@agilebits.com.

The diagnostic report is a snapshot of your Mac at the moment of creation so hopefully it offers some clues as to what the issue is. You should received an automated reply after sending in the diagnostic report, if you post the ticket ID here it will help us locate the email and we'll take a look :smile:

This discussion has been closed.