I've just upgraded to windows 10 and need helping signing in to 1P

I don't know my sign-in address or Secret Key - only my master password

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I've just upgraded to windows 10 and need helping signing in to 1P

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gavolos: It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account and sync your data from another device or create a new vault. I've resent your license information (which includes a link to install the version you purchased) via email in case you need that.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• gavolos
    gavolos
    Community Member

Heeellllppppp

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gavolos: Can you be more specific? Definitely try what I suggested above and let me know how it goes. :)

• gavolos
    gavolos
    Community Member

@brenty Thanks, all sorted. You can delete/mark as solved/etc

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. You are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, so I'll close this discussion. But don't hesitate to open a new one if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.