Cannot login v.4 just chg pw on mac

Options

Just changed master pw on mac 10.13 1pw 6.8.8 last week. Used on mac several times today. 1pw on ios touch id fine. Win 10 1709 updated 5/10. 1pw 4.6.2.626 last used recently, but maybe b4 master change.

Win 1pw won’t login with new/old pw! Tried 3-4 times. Sure no caps lock ad right pw(s).

Not sure what’s wrong. Really need in now w/o messing up my dropbox sync and new pw. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ClickCardo,

Thank you for keeping us posted! :+1: I am glad to hear that the issue has resolved itself.

If you are using a local vault and sync it across multiple devices, you may need to change your Master Password separately on each of them. Please check this article on our website.

Additionally, we have a comprehensive troubleshooting guide, if you are syncing your data via Dropbox, but something is not right:

If you’re having trouble syncing with Dropbox

With third-party sync we can't be 100% sure what is happening on Dropbox side. The unreliability of a third-party sync is one of the reasons why we introduced 1Password accounts. With them we have control over everything and are able to make the sync seamless and reliable:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.