Feature Requests: 1Password Mini

Hi,
The concept of the 1Password Mini is great. I don't know if this is what I should be referring to it as, so to avoid confusion I mean:

But, the following would make it even better.

• Complete customisation of the shortcut key - The way I like my shortcuts is that shortcuts not related to the current program should use the Win key, so I'd love to be able to customise it to Win + \ This would be more consistent with things like the Windows Emoji Keyboard (Win + ; )
  • Better Keyboard support - I can right click an item and copy a password. I can't do this just with my keyboard.
  • Quick switch to Full UI

1Password Version: 6.8.534
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @cpmcgrath: All great suggestions, most of which we're already working on. Keyboard shortcut customization is a larger project, so likely a 7.1+ feature at the earliest, but it is on the list. We also want the keyboard shortcuts that make sense from here (such as copying a password) to work in mini as well as the main app (or maxi, as we like to call it). A keyboard shortcut to open items in the main app may well be a part of that, but for the moment, you can right-click an item and view or edit it in 1Password to open it in the desktop app. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.