How to reorder favorites in beta 16

Options
jnsmith02
jnsmith02
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

After the upgrade to beta 16 my favorites are in alphabetical order and I had them in the order of most use. I cannot find a way to move them into the order I want. Pls help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• OAW
    OAW
    Community Member
    Options

Ditto. In the release notes this was listed as an “improvement” but it is anything but for those of us who prefer to sort these items manually in the order of what we most frequently need. This is mitigated somewhat because the new “Suggestions” section in 1PW Mini now includes credit cards and identies. But regardless, we’ve had the ability to manually sort these items taken away for no good reason from a user perspective. Just like we had the ability to manually sort the sections in the sidebar taken away if you use the subscription vs stand-alone license.

• verdi1987
    verdi1987
    Community Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

Personally, I prefer they be alphabetized, but I saw nothing wrong with the functionality before. (It was easy enough to alphabetize them on my own.) I can sympathize with wanting to manually sort them according to frequency of use.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Favorites sorting was broken and didn't work as expected in most cases because doing this across multiple vaults/accounts is problematic. We'll be sorting them alphabetically going forward. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that's caused in adjusting. :blush:

• Kimmo
    Kimmo
    Community Member
    Options

I use Favourites as the first view on opening 1Password. Being able to order the list manually is important to me. The topmost item would be the one visible by default, and also the one I most commonly need (Google Account). With the alphabetical sorting I now land on an item that is infrequently needed (ATM Card).

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

The beta is over, but thanks for the feedback!

This discussion has been closed.