1Password prompting to save login after entering 2FA OTP on UNMS

Options

Not sure if any of the 1Password devs use UNMS (https://unms.com/) however once 1Password fills the login, and proceeds to the 2FA page, once you enter the 2FA OTP and click verify 1Password prompts to save the login even though it already exists

This happens with 1PW 7 for Mac Beta 16 and 1PW 7.0.543.BETA for Windows as well.

Here's the screenshots of it happening:

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hi @defiant,

The presence of the password field will trigger autosave and we would want to be very careful about it not triggering autosave given the primary purpose of the typical password field. In this case the best option will be to add an autosave exception for this site. The next time you're prompted on the Mac, if you click on the cog in the lower left hand corner you'll see a single menu option titled Never Autosave for this Site, selecting that option will add an exception and you shouldn't be nagged again. The exception list isn't synchronised though so you will need to perform this on each computer you use. I know 1Password for Windows has something similar I think it's a button directly accessible on the prompt. If it isn't there please let me know and I'll go take a look.

This discussion has been closed.