1Password 7 B-18 Mini not starting with Login

grinch
grinch
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Seems my 1Password 7 B-18 Mini client does not start at login on my Mac. Is there setting for this? Something I can do to start it from the Sys Prefs?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: BETA-18
OS Version: OS X 10.12.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

Hi @grinch, welcome to the forum. We are happy to help.

1Password Mini should start automatically at login without any user intervention, so this does seem abnormal. To track down the problem, I’d like to ask you restart your Mac, and if 1P Mini fails to load on the next login, please create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/90151/1password-7-b-18-mini-not-starting-with-login#latest
    • Your forum username: grinch

That way we can “connect the dots” when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :smile:

Once we see the diagnostics, we’ll be able to better assist you. Thank you very much!

• grinch
    grinch
    Community Member

Hey - this seems to have resolved itself, or with the B-19 upgrade I did this morning.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Glad to hear that the update fixed it, and hopefully you're enjoying version 7 as much as we are. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.