PayPal Form Support

Options

When filling the credit card details PayPal has a "First name" and "Last name" field.
I tried adding both to the credit card profile and it won't fill the form.
Please add support.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:paypal

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @IndigoHomme,

At a guess this is when paying for something via PayPal and you opt to pay with a credit card rather than use an existing PayPal account. My hunch is because the add card screen for a PayPal account doesn't have fields for the name. As you've recently experienced this how would you feel about letting us know of the site that accepts PayPal as I can't think of one off the top of my head and we'll need a way to reach the page in question to investigate. If for any reason you wouldn't feel comfortable posting the site here in our public support forums you can send us an email at support+extension@agilebits.com and if you add the URL for this conversation we can link the two and take it from there. If I've misunderstood the page you're trying to fill please do correct me.

• IndigoHomme
    IndigoHomme
    Community Member
    Options

I will send an email, but even emails aren't that safe. An encrypted PrivNote is a better mechanism, but requires another communication channel, such as text, to exchange the password.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @IndigoHomme,

Just so I don't accidentally cause any confusion, all we're looking for at the moment is a URL we can use to easily reach the PayPal screen you're referring to. It's one I've seen before but for the life of me I can't currently think of an example site that will let me easily reach the screen in question.

This discussion has been closed.