OS Version: Windows 10 pro
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @zhouxcy,

Sorry for the troubles!

First of all, could you please open and unlock 1Password 7 on your PC and go to > 1Password > Settings > Advanced and let me know what you have enabled under 1Password Browser Extension Integration? If Native Messaging is disabled there, please enable it for both browsers, restart 1Password and Chrome, and let me know if it works after that.

If it doesn't work after that, we will dig deeper. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• zhouxcy
    zhouxcy
    Community Member

I use 1password 7,in>Settings > Advanced,there is no Native Messaging is disabled or able, there is a proxy setting.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @zhouxcy,

My bad! :angry:

To find out more about this issue, please create a Diagnostics Report from 1Password 7 on your PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com and provide more information about the issue you are experiencing.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Cheers,
    Greg

• zhouxcy
    zhouxcy
    Community Member

I have send it

• MikeT
    edited May 2018

Thanks, we got your email and replied to you, we'll await for your second report.

By the way, can you try Firefox or Edge to see if it works? If yes, it may be related to your Windows profile name, if it contains space and symbols, it may not work.

ref: GPF-76211-848

• JustinBull
    JustinBull
    Community Member

I also cannot get my Chrome browser to have the 1Password extension (desktop app required) to detect the 1Password 7 native install.

1Password for Windows v7.0.533
    Windows 10

Reinstalled both chrome extension and 1P 7

• Hi @JustinBull,

Thanks for writing in, is it just Chrome or does it work in Edge/Firefox?

Can you send us your 1Password diagnostics report as requested by Greg above: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/432547/#Comment_432547

• JustinBull
    JustinBull
    Community Member

Hi @MikeT looks like the extension for Firefox works just fine. Sent the diagnostic report [#BIV-96446-331]

• Thanks, we got your email and will reply to it as soon as possible.

• zhouxcy
    zhouxcy
    Community Member

upgrade to 7.0.588,chrome extension still not working,edge is working fine,i have send the diagnostics report and log,[#GPF-76211-848]

• JustinBull
    JustinBull
    Community Member

For those who are googling, my issue was resolved by uninstalling 1Password X extension that I also had installed alongside 1Password native extension

• @zhouxcy i've found your email and will reply shortly, there are non-latin letters in the path to the app and I believe Chrome simply fails to launch it properly.

This discussion has been closed.