Duplicated entries after migrating to 1Password 7

2»

Comments

• I guess I am not making myself clear. I only have ONE Vault under the ALL VAULTS on the top of the page. In the ALL ITEMS that include my 343 accounts, there are 2 accounts at the top of the list before my alphabetically ordered accounts. Those 2 listings are 1Password 6 and 1Password Account (Linda Rice) . I am reluctant to delete either one of these without knowing that my vaults are okI can send screen shots, but I would like to do that not on a public arena--if you want to email me somehow

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@ljrkrispes - that sounds like it's probably best at this point. Please write an email message addressed to [email protected].

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/482832#Comment_482832
    • Your forum username: @ljrkrispies

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down your email and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the screenshots, I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Lars.,...thank you! Email sent. Awaiting BitBot reply so I can post Support ID. Have checked Spam Folder as well as main email

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@ljrkrispes - no worries. Found it and replied.

ref: ZEB-57749-882

• Included actual screen shot this time on a reply email

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Thanks! We'll continue the conversation via email. :)

• Just had the same issue. Super annoying.

• Just had the same issue. Super annoying.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@mieky: If you've just not removed the old vault, and you're seeing "duplicates" as a result of viewing two vaults with the same data, you just need to follow the last part of the migration guide to remove the old vault.

If, however, you've actually copied the same data to your account more than once (rather than only doing it on your main device, to avoid duplication), you can either use Help > Tools > Clean Up Duplicate as mentioned earlier in this discussion, or start over and do the migration only once this time. Let me know if you have any questions!

2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file