1Password 7 on Windows 10 only syncs one item from .opvault

Options

I have 1Password 7 on my Mac and Windows PC. Everything works perfectly on the mac, it syncs and updates as it should. But when I try and use Dropbox sync with the .opvault-file on Windows 10, it only shows one item in the file, not all 500+ items that are present on the mac. Tried reinstalling, removing everything and reinstalling, but nothing works. The file size of .opvault is the same on both machines.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Visnes,

Thank you for reaching out!

It is hard to say for sure why it is happening, so we need to investigate. I'd like to ask you to create two Diagnostics Reports: from your Mac and from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• Visnes
    Visnes
    Community Member
    Options

One more thing though. When I registered on this site, that login synced from Mac to Windows. But everything else is still missing. Will do the diagnostics report now.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Visnes,

I found your report from 1Password for Windows on our side. We will take a closer look and get back to you via email as soon as possible. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: YPR-96167-649

• java
    java
    Community Member
    Options

Have you heard anything? I have exactly the same problem.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @java,

Thanks for writing in, we're still going through it but the initial problem was the app looking at the .agilekeychain folder instead of .OPVault that 1Password 7 for Windows created.

Did you make sure on your computers that they're all looking at the new .OPVault folder?

• java
    java
    Community Member
    Options

Good morning,

I just solved my problem, no I don't have an "agilekeychain" file.

With the app geek.exe I uninstalled 1password, then deleted all registry keys and other, then very important delete this complete file :

%LOCALAPPDATA%\1Password

I didn't just delete the "data" folder but the whole "1password" folder.

reboot

problem solved, following a new installation.

if it helps.

in a friendly way.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @java,

Thank you for your reply! We are investigating this issue, so your experience is really helpful. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.