Quite buggy...crashing a lot

Options
apb123
apb123
Community Member

I do like the new 1password7. However it does seem to crash a lot...I think it is quite buggy..it crashes several times every day. Sometimes it just becomes unresponsive and I have to cancel the process in activity monitor. Is anyone else experiencing problems?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• apb123
    apb123
    Community Member
    Options

It is happening all the time.The app becoming unresponsive and crashing.Is anyone else having a problem.?

Mac OS High Sierra, I am a 1password account member.
    1Password 7
    Version 7.0.1 (70001002)
    AgileBits Store

• ag_kevin
    Options

Hi @apb123 ,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with 1Password 7. Have you been submitting the crash reports when asked? If not, please do. When we receive these reports, we can see what caused the crash and fix it.

Also, the next time it crashes, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/90801/quite-buggy-crashing-a-lot#latest
    • Your forum username: apb123
    • The date/time of the last crash.

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you.

Thanks,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.