How to manual add more username with one website

Options
since2004
since2004
Community Member

For example ,I have two username with one website,I don't know how to create a login with two username on 1password,

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:more username

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @since2004

It is not currently possible to add more than one username to a login. I'm curious, though, what situation leads you to need more than one username for the same login entry. Could you elaborate?

• luisalejandro_cc
    luisalejandro_cc
    Community Member
    Options

@since2004 I use also different accounts for the same website, but why you just simply create 02, 03, etc. differents entries ?

• Jacob
    Options

@luisalejandro_cc Yep, that's what we'd recommend doing. I personally name all of them the same thing, unless I really need them to be differentiated. 1Password mini in version 7 doesn't show the usernames for each one, but we're working to add that so it'll be easy to see Google - username in the title, instead of adding that yourself.

• robpicad
    robpicad
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Team,
    Not on a Mac but Windows but have the same problem. There are two unique fields required for usernames, but only one password. Any way to set this in 1password without having to manually type it each time.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@robpicad - nothing to announce right now beyond what you already see in this thread.

This discussion has been closed.