Can I update from 1 password 6 to 7 on my phone as since upgrading to 1 password 7 on my Mac not syn

Robdoc
Robdoc
Community Member

Upgraded to 1 password 7 on Mac. Do I need to remove 1 password 6 from phone and then set up again as data not updating/syncing?

1Password Version: 7.01
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.13.4
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:Can I update from 1 password 6 to 7 on my phone as since upgrading to 1 password 7 on my Mac detailt

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi there @Robdoc

If you have been keeping up with App Store updates on your phone, it should already be on 1Password 7 as that was released for iOS some time ago. Can you give a little more information as to your situation?

• Robdoc
    Robdoc
    Community Member

For some reason 1 password updates have not appeared in my app update list. I have rechecked today and it does not show.

• Robdoc
    Robdoc
    Community Member

So do i just set up 1password 7 from my computer for other devices?

• @Robdoc Are your iOS devices running iOS 11 or newer? That's required to install 1Password 7.

• Robdoc
    Robdoc
    Community Member

On IOS 11.4. Not sure why the app hasn’t updated on my phone but I cloud is updating changes in logins etc.
    Do I just set up 1 password on my computer for other devices?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Robdoc - I'm not sure why that might be happening, but I think it's outside of our ability to check or change. iOS and the App Store themselves are responsible for showing/serving you updates to any apps, so you may want to contact Apple for a resolution to this issue. If you're not up for that, and you're certain your 1Password data is up-to-date, you could also try deleting 1Password and re-installing it (then re-syncing your data from iCloud). I can't guarantee that will help you, but it might be something corrupted in your copy of 1Password for iOS that's preventing updates from registering (?).

This discussion has been closed.