V7 stuck when importing data after upgrade

Options
holm188
holm188
Community Member

Hi,
I have just upgraded and everything went smoothly until now. The "importing Data from previous Version of 1Password..." is stuck at 341 of 359.
I'm importing form V6.
What's the best way forward?

Thanks, Holm

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• holm188
    holm188
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, all of a sudden, after over an hour the importing completed.
    However, now all saved logins are named "unnamed" and in the detailed info it says "Rejected by Server, 1116".

How can I get my data back?

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @holm188! I’d be happy to help. To get a better idea of what the issue is, please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• holm188
    holm188
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Jacob, thanks for looking into my issue. It has progressed since I last posted.
    I have now imported the data again from the 1Password Keychain and all logins and passwords came thru. I have then deleted all the unnamed imports from before. All seems to run well now.
    Would it still help you to send the diagnostic report?

• holm188
    holm188
    Community Member
    Options

Did the diagnostic report anyway in case it helps.

Confirmation number: [#WAD-57492-358]

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@holm188 -- thanks for following up; I think, if things are running normally now, we can probably skip the diagnostics report, but it will be good to have on file if problems recur or things are NOT still operating normally. Let us know! :)

This discussion has been closed.