I previously purchased 1Password windows & Mac bundle & would like to do the same to upgrade to V7?

I am absolutely not interested in any subscription. I buy my software outright so I get to keep the functionality of the software I have paid for as apposed to when subscribing once I cancel it becomes read only no matter how long I've paid monthly. I would like to buy the same 1Password windows and Mac bundle. I am unable to find it. Is it available for purchase or are you forcing us customers to buy the 1Password 7 Mac version for $49.99 and then the 1Password 7 for Windows for and additional $49.99 totaling $99.98. I run 1Password on 1 MacBook Pro in windows via bootcamp and on macOS.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• I'd like to have the same option too.
    I use windows on job pc and mac at home. I'll happily upgrade for 50$ but 100$ to upgrade both win and mac is way too much.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi folks,

At this time we do not sell a Mac + Windows bundle. I’m not aware of any plans in that regard, but I’ll certainly pass the feedback along to the rest of the team. :)

Ben

• I purchased 1Password 4 Windows and 1Password 6 Mac in a bundle and it was about the same price as just one upgrade of 1Password 7 whichever format. Can you reintroduce the bundle package again as I would prefer to pay a reasonable price not double for both platforms. Thanks

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks for the feedback, @marcop.

Ben

• I see it like the others. I'm willing to pay for an upgrade of the bundle, but if it isn't available ...
    I stopped using Adobe products due to the subscription. I'm really hoping there will be a different option here.
    Another strange thing is, that at first the price was at 49,99$ within an hour it has raised to 64,99$.
    Then on the billing page you are talking about 69,99€ with a generous discount of 22%, so I end up with 53,99 € = 62,98$.
    Why do we have to paid more in Europe?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

I see it like the others.

We appreciate your perspective, and I'll certainly pass the feedback along to the rest of the team re: bundling.

Why do we have to paid more in Europe?

That would seemingly be the price after VAT.

Ben

• Same boat here. I paid 55.99 for Mac/Windows bundle 1Password 6. Now for the very next version, I have to pay again, which I am fine with but there should be an option to buy the bundle at a reduced price. Especially for folks who own it.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks for letting us know your thoughts here, @parwinder.

Ben

• That would seemingly be the price after VAT.<

Then my math have been lost, we have 19%.

I meant, that price was even higher after the discount, than the initial price tag.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@Sascha_P

I’m sorry I’m not following. Could you please email the details to our sales team ([email protected])? They’d be in the best position to assist with any pricing discrepencies.

Ben

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@parwinder: We never sold licenses for 1Password for Widows version 6, as the new app didn't yet have support for local vaults. Definitely reach out via email at [email protected] if you have any questions about pricing or purchase options. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file