Account Deleted

jackovwjackovw
edited May 30 in Purchasing

HI there,

I paid the monthly subscription and afterwards accidentally deleted the user account.
Now I am unable to go back in to restore the account. Who can i contact for help or how can i go about to get the account restored again.

I have the master key. when i scan and try to log in; I get the error message the account is deleted.

I am using a IphoneX, the desktop version on my Macbook and IMac.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@jackovw: I'm sorry to hear that you deleted your account. Please email [email protected] using the account's registered email address and post the Support ID you receive here so we can look into it further.

• Brenty, thank you I will log another ticket. I think i logged it from the wrong email address

• [#MRP-13882-419] First ticket I logged
    [#PWZ-89847-372] Second ticket logged

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@jackovw: Thanks! Not trying to make more work for you, but we do need to be in contact via the registered email address on the account to discuss any account details. I'll get back to you via email shortly. :)

ref: MRP-13882-419

• @brenty i totally understand. I am not sure if that address would be my first one as i changed the address recently. Can you please advise

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@jackovw: Sorry, we're all good. I was just explaining why I had you email us again. We'll get back to you via email shortly to get everything sorted. :)

This discussion has been closed.