1Password 7 fonts and layout

dguskov
dguskov
Community Member

Hello!

In what way I can change Item List Layout from Left to Top in the 1 Password 7 for Mac ?

Is it possible to change font for the Item List to not so bold ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• schwaggy
    schwaggy
    Community Member

No, no top list view and so far they are not bringing it back. I'm pretty upset about this change.

• Hey @dguskov! As schwaggy mentioned, the top list view is gone in 1Password 7 and we aren't planning to bring it back. You can use the regular list view to see your items, and search or K on your keyboard to quickly find them. :)

• glenn1p
    glenn1p
    Community Member

And one more thing — the Notes field of Secure Notes is collapsing multiple blank lines between groups of text into one blank line. I've got 3 or 4 lines separating items in the Notes field in 1Password 6 that have become harder to read in 1Password 7 because of the lack of whitespace.

• Hi @glenn1p,

The collapsing of multiple new-lines is a side-effect of the new Markdown rendering in Secure Notes (https://support.1password.com/markdown/). Our goal is to maintain the blank lines as much as possible and (as you can see) we still have some work to do. Stay tuned though.

• rlh
    rlh
    Community Member

There really needs to be a way to turn Markdown rendering on/off on a PER NOTE basis. I'm really excited about Markdown support but sometimes I really do want a particular note (potentially a majority of them) to just be plain text.

Please consider this a feature request. :)

• Thanks for the feedback. The first step we’re looking at is a global preference to enable/disable markdown (on by default), but perhaps for the future we can consider a per-note option.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.