Just a simple thank you

Phillip Brand
Phillip Brand
Community Member

Hello there,

I'm using 1password for some years now and started off with the iPhone app back in the days. For many years I was quite frustrated with the feeling that Windows users were never getting the full package. The app never looked as polished and feature rich as the mac and iPhone versions. That all changed with 1Password 7 and 1Password X.

1Password X is all I wished for in a browser extension. It works perfectly for me and does what it should without me having to click the top right icon to get my login. And it also looks really good which was something I always missed from the windows versions.

1Password 7 is also a major step forward in functionality and looks while staying true to 1Password as I know it.

Since I'm mostly someone who turns to the support boards to complain I just wanted to put out a thank you for the hard work you all put into the new applications and I can't wait to see what you will put out in the years to come.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• You're very welcome! And thank you for your continued use of 1Password, and for taking the time to write this. It is great to hear this kind of feedback. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.