Looking for a template to enter Person Find data with Picture for easy access etc

Options
CBGuy
CBGuy
Community Member

I would like to have the detail information and recent picture for family members so if they go missing it's readily available to supply to search and rescue people, Police, etc. has anyone set this up? If I have to use Secure Notes is there a list of fields that Police etc need so I can include?. I do see there are missing person apps, etc but it seems that it would be better to have this in 1 password especially if the family shares a vault.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:has anyone tackled entering a category etc for Person find information?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@CBGuy: That's an interesting idea. But I would personally not bother putting a picture in 1Password. I would totally forget to update it, and I'd always have recent pictures in my photo stream anyway. It does seem like a good idea to have other personal info though. Honestly, while I'm not sure I could give you anything like a definitive list of what to include, a lot of that is covered by Identities. I kind of do this already, storing not only practical everyday stuff like name, address, and phone number for filling, but also a lot of notes and other stuff. I don't think any of my family members particularly care right now, but there's a lot there in my Identity in the shared vault which they could not only use for sending me a gift (please and thank you!) but also the police: I've added things like height, weight, clothing and shoe sizes. I don't see us making our own template for this, but custom fields make it possible to add just about anything. :)

This discussion has been closed.