Possible Bug 7.0.3 records in right pane don't always change with vault selection.

Options
cruise2001
cruise2001
Community Member
edited June 2018 in Mac

As noted, opening opening 1Password for Mac and selecting vaults in the left sidebar does not always change the records in the 'main' display.

All records show, not a sub-set. expected behavior: only records in selected vault should display.

I can not find a way to consistently reproduce this issue.

The only way to restore expected functionality is "Quit 1Password Completely" and re-open.

1Password Version: 7.0.3
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: 10.13.4 (17E202)
Sync Type: Families

Comments

• whshep
    whshep
    Community Member
    Options

Same here. Changing the vault doesn't seem to work consistently. Plus I see different numbers next to "All Items": sometimes the number of all items in all vaults, sometimes the number of just one vault.

Also, the "Open to Vaults" preference pane has no effect.

Things I've tried to no effect: Quit app; delete all settings using Troubleshooting menu; deleting preferences manually; deleting app using a third-party app; restarting mac.

I've got screen shots if you want them.

• mtk67
    mtk67
    Community Member
    Options

Also seeing this issue. And 7.0.3 did not resolve the fast user switching problem for me either. But I'll find the other thread with that and post it there. Kinda wishing I held off on the upgrade for a few months.

• cruise2001
    cruise2001
    Community Member
    Options

@mtk67 I also regret not waiting. This bug is becoming more annoying each time I use 1Password. I have over 500 entries, and using Vaults to 'filter' records is paramount.

• mtk67
    mtk67
    Community Member
    Options

@cruise2001 I just reverted back to v6. It was pretty easy. I'm going to stay there and let v7.x bug fixes happen for awhile. The link was posted over in this threadhttps://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/437665#Comment_437665

• cruise2001
    cruise2001
    Community Member
    Options

@mtk67 thanks!

• cruise2001
    cruise2001
    Community Member
    Options

Looks to be a problem with many...https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/91168/bug-was-able-to-see-all-vaults-from-within-any-given-vault

Moderators, feel free to delete this thread.

Thank You.

• JamesHenderson
    JamesHenderson
    Community Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi @cruise2001 I downgraded to v6 for a short while, but this problem is actually OK in v7.01. Hopefully they will fix it quickly in 7.04 but apparently "all the devs" have gone to an Apple developer conference (or something like that) which is terrible planning after a major release like this and would not have been allowed at my old workplace.

• cruise2001
    cruise2001
    Community Member
    Options

Fixed in 7.0.4. Thanks Devs!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cruise2001 - you're quite welcome -- glad 7.0.4 cleared things up for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.