Problems with 2 macs (one SL/one Lion) + iphone

I have used 1Password successfully for months. I just got a new Mac Pro which runs Lion. I decided to keep using Snow Leopard on my laptop. I bought the new version of 1Password for Lion and set it up with new 'high password' for that computer. One day I syncronized my iphone to the new computer without thinking what problems I might cause when next my iphone and laptop were to sync. Now I don't know what my 'high password' is. Is it the 'high password' for the computer it last sync'ed with or the lastest version or something else. Can't seem to get the iphone to work and will probably have to start over and sync.

Should I change the 'high password' to the same on both computers? Should I just upgrade to Lion for both computers? Its a mess.

I wish that 1Password was able to make better sense of dialog boxes when we are forced to change or update passwords. Gmail just forced me to change passwords. I used 1Password to generate the password, hit FILL, then two lines of dots appear on the lines for the new password, but I have NO WAY to take the generated password and paste it into the established sign on account.
This discussion has been closed.