Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Dukat. Safari is an important browser and we want to look into supporting it with an updated experience similar to what 1Password X has. But, Safari's extensions going forward will be bundled with native apps, which means the standalone nature of 1Password X is of less benefit to Safari. That said, I think that we can bring things like the inline menu and other improvements to Safari in the future.

I don't have a timeline for when we might be able to turn our attention that direction as it will require some help from our Apple platforms team and they are a) still in San Jose for WWDC and b) going to be quite busy with Mojave, iOS 12, and Safari 12 ahead of their general release in the fall.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ 1Password
    Fort Worth, Texas

• arunsathiya
    arunsathiya
    Community Member
    Options

+1 to 1Password X for Safari. I would love to have a consistent UI across all places where I use 1Password, and 1Password X helps me achieve just that. I already use 1Password X on Firefox and Google Chrome and would love to see the same on Safari. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'd love that too. Hopefully it becomes possible for Safari to run 1Password X in the future. :)

This discussion has been closed.