For new version 7, under iOS all entries have been duplicated. Why and how do I get rid of dups?

dtintle
dtintle
Community Member

I installed new version 7. MacBookPro is fine. All iPhones and iPads have dups.

1Password Version: I loaded it today, 06/06/2018
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:For new version 7, under iOS all entries have been duplicated. Why and how do I get rid of dups?

Comments

• Hi @dtintle

Under 1Password > Settings > Vaults do you see both a Primary vault and either a Personal or Private vault listed?

Ben

• The vault named “Primary” is a local vault. If you data is stored on 1Password.com you can delete that one. Thanks for the feedback. In Settings > Vaults vaults are grouped by account. The Primary vault will “stand alone” whereas the Personal vault will be listed under an account name.

Ben

• dtintle
    dtintle
    Community Member

I realized this AM that 1PW on my MacBookPro was just fine, no dups. So I deleted the 1PW app on my iPhone7+, downloaded the app again from Apple, and set it up again as per onscreen instructions. 1PW on my phone now was clean, mirroring my MacBookPro. I repeated the process on the other phone and 2 iPads and all is well. Thanks for you response Ben. Peace.

• Glad to hear you were able to find a solution. :)

Ben

• kenmartin696
    kenmartin696
    Community Member

Had the same issue with 7 on iOS, this worked great, problem solved. Thanks a lot!

• Thanks for the update @kenmartin696

Ben

This discussion has been closed.