To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Own Standalone License, Cant Try Free Trial or Upgrade because my email already exists

Options
josha
josha
Community Member

Title pretty much describes my problem. I bought a license for standalone 1Password in Feb/2015. I have been very happy with the application, and I am interested in upgrading to 7 and at this point willing to pay the yearly user fee to keep getting good support for this application.

However I cannot find a path to upgrade on your site. Everytime I try the trial, it ask for my email and it says its already registered. When I try to login it asks me for a secret key, which I don't have since I have a standalone addition.

Just looking for some level of resolution so I can move forward.

1Password Version: 6 on mac/iphone 5 on windows
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac High Sierra / iphone / Windows 10
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hey josha,

It sounds like you may already signed up in the past. We can definitely help you get that reset.

For verification, we'll need to handle this over email. Please send your request in to support+forum@1password.com and include a link to this forum thread. You should receive an automated reply from our system with a Support ID - please reply back here with that ID so that we can find your email faster!

• josha
    josha
    Community Member
    Options

[#WLQ-44459-732]

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@josha - thanks; replied to you via email.

ref: WLQ-44459-732

This discussion has been closed.