To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

upgrading to 1password 7

Options
dubblev
dubblev
Community Member

After upgrading to version 7 on my mac mini, I discovered that i can't log on anymore with my master password.
I tried everything without any success. On my iphone the same issue.
I looked for master password in my keychain, and i'm sure it didn't change but nevertherless i can't log on anymore.
What can i do to resolve this problem. I have monthly membership that i can't use anymore whitout the posibilty to log on my.1password.com.
I did sent a email to the urgent support email from agilebits and until now no reaction.
Can someone help me resolve this problem.
Thanks in advance

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• fisherman
    fisherman
    Community Member
    Options

I think I have the same problem----I have a standalone membership, but it will not recognise this with V 7

Help !!!

• Meek
    Options

Hey @dubblev,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble signing into your account! Since we'll need to discuss account specific information, let's continue over email. Could you let us know the Support ID for the email that you sent in? That'll help us connect the dots.

@fisherman, similarly, could you send us an email to support+forum@1password.com? Please include a link to this forum thread, and reply here with your Support ID that you'll receive in an automated email.

• screagan
    screagan
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem. Please help!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

As Meek mentioned, this isn't something we can help with here on a public forum. We'll continue the conversation via email.

ref: SAQ-98382-721

This discussion has been closed.