Knox and Mojave

I know that you probably just started beta testing Mojave, but, do you happen to have any idea if Knox will work/run on Mojave? Thanks. Oldie user.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• Andrew_AGAndrew_AG

Team Member

That is a very good question. We're tracking down a dev here who has the beta installed and will get back to you once it's been tested.

• Andrew_AGAndrew_AG

Team Member

It looks like Knox works at least as well in Mojave as it does in High Sierra, at least as far as we can see so far.

• Thanks for the early good news. I will keep my fingers crossed, please update this if things change as Mojave gets closer to release. Thanks.

• Andrew_AGAndrew_AG

Team Member

You're very welcome, Steve.

• ashleykashleyk
    edited September 29

I am still on High Sierra and would need to update the video card on my Mac Pro before upgrading to Mojave, but I wondered if Knox is still good with the release version of Mojave before I make any changes?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@ashleyk: Seems to be working here. I don't believe Apple has made changes in this area, and we haven't had any reports of others having issues with it. :)

• @brenty Thank you that is very good to hear. I still use Knox extensively and while there are alternatives I have yet to find anything better.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Me too. So far so good. :chuffed: :+1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file