1password not working after WIN10 Apr 2018 update

Options
jerryherndon
jerryherndon
Community Member
edited June 2018 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I uninstalled 1password ver 4 (I think). and tried to re-install. Can't find any way to reinstall without signing for another contract.
What do you suggest I do now ? BTW, so far, Agilebits supports really stinks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018
    Options

@jerryherndon: I've removed your license key and personal information from your post. This is a public forum. Don't put things there that you don't want to share with the world.

I uninstalled 1password ver 4 (I think). and tried to re-install. Can't find any way to reinstall without signing for another contract. What do you suggest I do now ?

Unfortunately 1Password has no way of knowing whether or not you've purchased it unless you register the app with your license information. But the good news is that all you need to do is register the app (1Password Help > Enter License Key) to remove the trial restrictions. In that spirit, I've also resent your license information via email. You can install the version you purchased from there, or get it directly from our update site.

BTW, so far, Agilebits supports really stinks

I don't know why you're saying that, but hopefully you found my suggestion above helpful. But if you need help with anything else about 1Password just let us know so we can assist you.

ref: YWJ-94859-589

This discussion has been closed.