[BUG] Entry is retained in "file:" after removing attachment.

Options
mia
mia
Community Member

I have an entry for "ICD10 Security questions" which was a JPG attachment of the security questions. I typed up the questions into the notes field, and deleted the picture; when I type "file:" in the search field I still see the ICD10 Security Questions in the list. My understanding is that this should not be here.

This looks like a glitch.

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: 4.7.1.4
OS Version: Windows 10 x64 (latest)
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mia: Indeed, that does seem like a bug. If you quit 1Password completely and restart it though, does that refresh and give you the expected result? Also, any idea where this item/attachment originated? Trying to narrow it down to a specific version or format if possible. Thanks in advance!

• mia
    mia
    Community Member
    Options

Quitting/restart 1PW doesn't help.

It was a picture in JPEG format and it was added a long time ago. I guess I could probably fix it by deleting and re-adding but that would prevent me from helping you guys troubleshoot this :)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mia,

Thank you for the additional info!

I was able to reproduce this issue on my side, so I will pass it along to our team. If it is a bug, it will be fixed. Please let us know if you notice anything else, your feedback is really appreciated! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: OPW-2299

This discussion has been closed.