To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Please help: Updated Version Required

Options
adamgr99
adamgr99
Community Member

I recently upgraded my mac from 1Pv6 to v7 since the app was prompting me to update. After the upgrade, 1P was prompting me to log in to my account. I was unable to log in with my credentials. I contact my company IT dept who informed me that we have a company license for v6, but NOT v7. So, I uninstalled v7 and re-installed the latest v6, but v6 will not open: I get a message saying "Updated Version Required".

Please helps ASAP. I am completely locked out of my password data. I need instructions to get back to working state with v6.

1Password Version: 6.x and 7.x
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: 1pwd account (corp) and local vault (personal)

Comments

• rob
    rob
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi, @adamgr99. I looked up your account, and it is an active team account, which means you can use 1Password 7. I'm not sure why your IT department said otherwise. To discuss this further, it may be best to email us at support+forum@agilebits.com so that any sensitive information about your company and your account is kept private.

It sounds like the bigger issue here is that you aren't able to sign in to your 1Password account. Since you are part of a team account, you can contact your account administrator and have your account recovered so that you can sign in again. If you have further trouble with this, please email me at support+forum@agilebits.com and include a link to this post so that I can connect the dots. Thanks! :)

ref: STN-34517-993

This discussion has been closed.