To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Business/company account without ability to generate code to link family account

Options
lehoff
lehoff
Community Member

My company uses 1Password and I have tried to follow the guide to link a complementary family account, but the code generation is nowhere to be found.

So most likely my company has a subscription that does not give me access to to a free family account - that's fine.
But it worries me with regards to being able to get a family account and have it co-exist with my company account.

Privately I am currently using LastPass, but I have grown to like 1Password, so I would like to switch my private passwords to 1Password.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Business/company account without ability to generate code to link family account

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi @lehoff,

No worries there. The 1Password apps aren’t even aware of accounts being linked in that way, and as such behave the same whether they are or not. I’ve got more than half a dozen different accounts of various membership types added to my 1Password installations. :+1:

Ben

P.S. A 1Password Families membership is included for each account within a 1Password Business membership. This is not the case for 1Password Teams memberships. If your company is on a 1Password Teams membership and might be interested in upgrading please have them reach out to business@1password.com

• lehoff
    lehoff
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

That is reassuring. And it makes sense now that the Team/Business distinction has been highlighted to me.

Thanks,
    Torben

• Ben
    Options

You’re very welcome Torben. If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.