How do I know if my account is eligible for upgrade to PW7?

pchat
pchat
Community Member

This seems like a very straight forward question: How do I know if my account is eligible for upgrade to PW7?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I know if my account is eligible for upgrade to PW7?

Comments

• pchat
    pchat
    Community Member

You asked: 1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided: High Sierra
    Sync Type: Not Provided

One of the reasons I joined 1PW was to get away from spending my life answering these type of questions. Did I expect too much?

Thanks
    Paul

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

System requirements for 1Password

But I'm unsure what you mean by:

How do I know if my account is eligible for upgrade to PW7?

You have not answered the one key question in that context: how you synchronise your 1Password data. In other words, do you subscribe to 1Password.com or do you have a standalone licence? Depending on what you mean by "eligible" the answer will differ depending on the answer you give to that question (because the standalone licence is a paid upgrade, but the upgrade is included in a 1Password.com subscription). So, if you'll forgive me, I'll stop here trying to guess quite what the question means. :)

Edit: corrected typo.

Stephen

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@pchat

This seems like a very straight forward question: How do I know if my account is eligible for upgrade to PW7?

1password.com accounts are separate from the native 1Password applications (Mac, Windows, iOS and Android) on which you can use them. However, all new versions (including 1Password 7 for Mac) of our native applications will work very well with a 1password.com account, yes. All 1password.com accounts include all four of our native apps at no extra charge. So, if you have a 1password.com account, just download the newest version, install and go! :)

This discussion has been closed.