To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Online Edits with Chrome 67 on Mac

Options
dmwilson1990
dmwilson1990
Community Member

I've been using 1Password for years (2008 - v1.4!) and have always saved vaults locally. I've been hesitant to move to the cloud but you've finally won me over and I'm on my trial period. That being said, I've never been able to use the app while at work as there's only a small list of whitelisted apps allowed and I can't have my phone in the building. I'm able to access my.1password.com and view all the content but I can't make any edits. I get the following error:

"Failed to save item:
Unknown error: The request response is empty"

Any suggestions?

1Password Version: 515
Extension Version: NA
OS Version: macOS 10.12.6
Sync Type: my.1Password.com

Comments

• dmwilson1990
    dmwilson1990
    Community Member
    Options

Any updates on this? I'm unable to create or edit any item. It's strictly read only. Could it be related to this other issue?
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/92416/suggestion-alternate-ports-for-1password-com

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dmwilson1990: It certainly sounds like it. I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but if the connection is being interfered with it makes sense that it would break things when using the 1Password.com web interface. There isn't really anything we can do to prevent your company from doing that, and certainly it's better that a connection being tampered with fail rather than potentially allow someone to eavesdrop. Have you asked them to allow you to use 1Password? If there's information they need from us to make that happen we'll be more than happy to help in any way we can. But we don' have control over their network. :(

This discussion has been closed.