New Password V7 user needs to migrate V6 logins to V7. Will pay additional contract services fees.

Options
SteveCL
SteveCL
Community Member

V6 migrationlogins to V7

1Password Version: V7.0.4
Extension Version: 7.0.4
OS Version: Mac 10.13.5 OS high seria
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:New Password V7 user needs to migrate V6 logins to V7. Will pay additional contract services fees.

Comments

• SteveCL
    SteveCL
    Community Member
    Options

need assistance moving 1password V6 logins to newly installed upgraded V7. i really have tried to follow the web instructions but am having problems. i have trying to resolve this since i bought my new V7. thank you

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SteveCL - I'm sorry for the trouble! It looks like you've been in contact with our email support team. Let's keep the conversation going over there, if you don't mind. :)

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @SteveCL! I appreciate the offer, but support is included with all 1Password licenses and subscriptions; nothing extra to purchase! :)

When you install 1Password 7 for Mac onto a Mac that has an existing 1Password 6 for Mac setup, the installer should copy the database in its entirety. Is that not what happened with you? Can you give me a little more detail regarding what steps you've taken so far and what isn't working the way you expected (or hoped)? Thanks.

ref: WQX-74914-695

This discussion has been closed.