UI ordering bug: uncommanded re-order on save

Options
rhornsby
rhornsby
Community Member

Running 1P 7.0.4 on MacOS 10.13.4. There's a re-ordering annoyance, and a re-ordering bug in the 1P UI. The annoyance is harder to show. When you want to re-order the fields for (ie) a software license, you cannot drag something to the bottom so that it is underneath everything else. You have to mess with it so that the thing you want last "falls" to the bottom of the list.

The bug is that re-ordering isn't always sticking. For example right now I cannot order my Parallels licenses (different versions) properly in 1P. In the first screen shot ("edit mode"), things are shown in the correct order.

To be specific about what's happening, the license starting with WW7 should be under "version 13", and the license starting with RD1 should be under "version 12"

However, after saving, 1P changes the order and puts the wrong license "with" the wrong version (basically just resets the ordering):

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:bug report

Comments

• Hi @rhornsby ,

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. We'll look into that. Generally, the software licenses were meant to represent one item per license - i.e. version. So you'd have one for Parallels 11, one item for Parallels 12. Since there are other fields such as order number, email address, etc. that may also be different from one version to another. You might want to consider splitting the item into multiple ones in the meantime.

Regards,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.