1Password won't connect to password mini

Options
SeattleBill
SeattleBill
Community Member

I have been using Password 6 for a while on this computer. However, the computer was running very slow, so ultimately I backed it up via Time Machine, erased the hard disk, and then reinstalled the operating system and the backed up folders. I suspect this is the problem. From looking on the bulletin boards, it looks like I need to uninstall my current copy and then reinstall. Would you please give me info on how to do this as well as a copy of 1Password 6 (it does not currently seem to be available for download). I can't tell you the exact version because 1Password will not allow me to open it. But I kept it up to date. I tried emailing on June 9th with a diagnostics report, but have not heard back.

1Password Version: 6.x.x
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1password cannot connect to Password mini

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

You can download the latest version of 1Password 6 from this page. Just scroll down to the section headed Legacy Versions.

Stephen

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @SeattleBill! Sorry to hear about the troubles with your Mac recently. You should be able to use @Stephen_C's link, or, alternatively, you can get the most-recent version of 1Password 6 for Mac (6.8.9) from the link at the bottom of our downloads page. Let us know if you have any problems. :)

This discussion has been closed.