1PW subscription version not syncing

Options
DoctorDan
DoctorDan
Community Member

Hi,
Since the new version when I add or update an entry on the Mac, iOS or Windows it either doesn't show on other devices at all or it takes so long to sync that I end up emailing entries back and forth between machines. I thought the idea of have a cloud-connected version was to eliminate this sort of issue.

Please help

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DoctorDan - sorry for the trouble! Without a little more context, it's impossible to say what the problem you're experiencing might be. What version of macOS, iOS and Windows are you running on each device? What version of 1Password? The more information you can give us, the better able we'll be to assist you.

• DoctorDan
    DoctorDan
    Community Member
    Options

Latest versions of all. Although it may be reckless of me, I always apply the updates as they are released. Does that answer your question?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DoctorDan - not reckless of you at all. I wouldn't necessarily recommend updating to beta versions of things as soon as they're available (unless instructed to do so), since the definition of beta means: less stable and more likely to contain bugs. But just new stable releases should in general be fine.

However, if you're still having syncing issues, then I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices.

—Mac—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics emails before sending them:

[#LUB-39244-141]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @DoctorDan only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: LUB-39244-141

• DoctorDan
    DoctorDan
    Community Member
    Options

btw - I am not using betas. I meant latest “released” versions

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DoctorDan - OK, thanks. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.