To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Have purchased a family plan. individual account (ON TRIAL) need to delete it

Options
sdormanmd
sdormanmd
Community Member

I have a trial individual account. I then purchased a family plan. I need to cancel the trial account (even before it expires in 28 days), but I can't figure out how to cancel this account. How do I cancel this trial account now?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @sdormanmd

Are you certain that you have two separate memberships (individual and 1Password Families), and that you didn’t upgrade the individual account to 1Password Families?

Thanks!

Ben

• sdormanmd
    sdormanmd
    Community Member
    Options

No, one of my other family members created the family plan based on his account that he migrated. This one got created by me and is clearly not in the vaults listing of the family plan.

• sdormanmd
    sdormanmd
    Community Member
    Options

My family plan vault is labeled "Private" and the other one that I want to delete is labeled "Personal".

• Ben
    Options

@sdormanmd

Okay. If you’re certain the account in question isn’t one that you are actively using anymore you can delete it by logging into it at https://my.1password.com and then selecting My Profile > Permanently Delete Account. Please note that we cannot restored deleted account or their contents, so please double check before proceeding.

How to delete your 1Password account

I hope that helps!

Ben

• sdormanmd
    sdormanmd
    Community Member
    Options

When I go to www.1password.com, it defaults to my family plan log in. My email address is now linked to the family plan.
    Is there someone I can talk to that can just delete it from Agilebits side?

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2018
    Options

@sdormanmd We can’t discuss the details of anyone’s membership here as this is a public forum, but I’ll send you an email shortly so we can hash out the details. Thanks!

Ben

ref: YYF-47868-227

This discussion has been closed.