Installed chrome extension and now shortcuts are gone?

drewpreiner
drewpreiner
Community Member

Hello, before installing the Chrome extension, every password field would have a 1password icon on the right hand side of the entry field. After installing the extension these are now missing, and i have to manually click the extension to get the option to fill my passwords. Where did this functionality go off to? It was very handy. How do I get it back?

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @drewpreiner

Thanks for taking the time to write in. It sounds like you’re describing functionality of 1Password X, but 1Password X requires 1Password membership... You indicated that you’re syncing with iCloud, which would suggest you do not have a membership.

Get to know 1Password X

Could you please clarify if you’re syncing with a 1Password membership or with iCloud? If you are indeed syncing with iCloud I’m not sure how you would’ve had this functionality previously... If you are using a 1Password membership then you can get this functionality by uninstalling the 1Password extension in Chrome and instead installing 1Password X using the link above.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• drewpreiner
    drewpreiner
    Community Member

Got it working! Thanks Ben. FYI I was on the paid plan and just installed the wrong extension and deleted the right one. Thanks for the help!

• Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that helped. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.