Does 1Password support more than two fields for a login?

Options

Maybe I am missing this, but is there a way to specify additional fields that must be filled in when logging in to a website? As an example, American Airlines requires three fields to be entered: User Name, Last Name, and Password. When I fill the entries from 1Password, I am only able to fill the User name and Password. I then have to go and manually type my last name. I know this a rare situation, but it does need to be address.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Tribruin

This is possible in many cases but you may need to manually save the login. Instructions can be found here:

How to save a Login manually in your browser | 1Password

I hope that helps!

Ben

• Tribruin
    Tribruin
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, but one of my goals is to get away from from saving login data in the Browser as it is less secure than using 1Password for my login data.

Please consider this a feature request to add addition fields to the login options.

• Ben
    Options

@Tribruin

The instructions do not involve the built-in password manager in your web browser. It all happens within the 1Password extension. :)

Ben

• Tribruin
    Tribruin
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben, I finally figured it out. I had to edit the WEB FORM DATA and add the third field for Last Name

• Ben
    Options

I imagine it would’ve been easier to use the instructions I posted, but I’m glad to hear that worked for you. :+1: If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.