Change account to family

Options
monprice
monprice
Community Member

Hi,

I just cancelled my App Store subscription and want to change my account to a family plan.
Can you please make the changes on your end so I can upgrade my account?

Thank you

Support ticket id: #LID-54277-65

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Brian
    Brian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey there, @monprice !

It looks like my colleague Cecelia has been helping you over email — let's keep the conversation rolling over there, if you're okay with that, so everything stays in one place. :)

Thanks!

ref: LID-54277-65

• lorenzomacosta
    lorenzomacosta
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Brian. I want to change my account to a family account. I'm currently in the itunes suscription. What do i need to do?

• Brian
    Brian
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi there, @lorenzomacosta !

You'll need to cancel your iTunes subscription first, as it will no longer be relevant once you convert your account. Here's some instructions on how to cancel: https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht202039

Next, you'll want to email us so we can confirm the cancellation on our end and help you finish the conversion process. I went ahead and sent you an email, so feel free to reply to that once you've completed the first step. :)

Thanks!

ref: GVT-23445-336

• lorenzomacosta
    lorenzomacosta
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Brian. I did the cancellation as you just mentioned. Please let me know what’s the next step so I can change my account to the family plan as soon as possible.

Thanks again for all your help.

Kind regards

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, @lorenzomacosta. We’ll be in touch via email soon. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.