We were unable to reach the server. Please check your internet connection and try again.

Options
toby23
toby23
Community Member
edited June 2018 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I am trying to set up my logins in 1Password and everytime that I click 'Save' after entering the login details for a specific site, I get the error 'We were unable to reach the server. Please check your internet connection and try again'...
My internet connection is fine.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @toby23,

Sorry for the troubles there!

Are you by any chance using any kind of VPN or proxy on your computer? It can be a culprit, so please let me know.
    Additionally, please try to sign in to your account at 1Password.com in the browser and check if you are able to make changes there.

Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• fatso83
    fatso83
    Community Member
    Options

This might be related to this Firefox issue? Hard to tell when no information about version is given.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Your guess is as good as mine. :)

• mpf02
    mpf02
    Community Member
    Options

I also have this problem: consistently I get the error "We were unable to reach the server. Please check your internet connection and try again" when I try to save a password. This problem occurs using Firefox and 1PasswordX 1.10.2.

If this can't be resolved, I would be grateful for instructions on how to downgrade to another version of the 1Password extension for Firefox that doesn't exhibit this bug.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mpf02:

There is known issue with 1Password X in Firefox, which we are investigating. Please try to install our standard extension instead and let me know if it works better for you. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.