Master Password Incorrect and Dropbox

ebrodeur
ebrodeur
Community Member
I'm running 1Password Pro 3.5.9 on iPhone 4.3.3. It's syncing with Dropbox and works as expected when done manually.

However, the background sync appears to fail with a "master password is incorrect" error. I re-type the password and the sync performs normally. Despite this, it will revert to the "master password incorrect error."

Any ideas how to eliminate this error? Thanks!

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited October 2011
    ebrodeur,

Open 1Password on your iOS device and then tap Settings > Sync > Dropbox > Account > Reset

This usually clears most errors up. It allows you to re setup the sync portion

Note before you reset the sync when you get to that reset screen make sure there is a password stored there on that same screen. For some reason mine was missing but I did do a clean install of iOS5 earlier in the week. So maybe that was the cause for me.

I just verified it on my iPad, which was also updated earlier my password was missing.. So try to enter it on this screen before you try the reset. :D

Edit :I just retried mine and my password was intact but the sync was causing issues so I just reset mine.
This discussion has been closed.