Vertical scroll behavior in 1Password Extension for Chrome is wierd

Options

The vertical scroll bar behavior in 1Password Extension for Google's Chrome browser on my Windows 10 PC is acting crazy. If I display, all entries and then pull the scroll slider downward, the minute I let go of the mouse's button, then the entire extension's pop-up like window disappears without giving me a chance to select an entry.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Vertical scroll behavior in 1Password Extension for Chrome is wierd

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@TonyHackenberg: It sounds like you may be having a refresh issue when 1Password is trying to finish syncing in the background. If you wait a bit, does the problem go away?

• TonyHackenberg
    TonyHackenberg
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Brenty,

Thanks for your reply. No, the problem never goes away no matter how much you wait or whether you close the extension or close Chrome and restart it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@TonyHackenberg: Hmm. Then it sounds like it's something else. Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong in your case. Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, could you please clarify what you're seeing? A video or a screenshotwould be great. To include an image in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

A video would need to be hosted in Dropbox, YouTube, or something. Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• MikeT
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hi @TonyHackenberg,

Thanks for reporting this, it is a known bug with the scroller. When you let go, it sends a click through instead of leaving it be. For some, it actually opened the Login item if where you let go of the scroller was on that item.

We will fix this soon.

ref: OPW-2120

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Aha! Thank you, Mike! I wasn't seeing this because I wasn't releasing it when the cursor was over a login item. That makes sense now. :)

This discussion has been closed.