Auto-fill cause page freeze

kei
kei
Community Member

Pressing on auto-fill icon hangs tab on every page at Vivaldi 1.16.1230.3. It happens for the current and the previous extension update.
Console output is like that:

`VM856:1 Unable to fill because prod01.kaxsdc.com is not within our allowed domains. (2) ["cdbaby.com", "members.cdbaby.com"]
uuid @ VM856:1
(anonymous) @ VM856:1

VM858:1 Unable to fill because www.google.com is not within our allowed domains. (2) ["cdbaby.com", "members.cdbaby.com"]
uuid @ VM858:1
(anonymous) @ VM858:1

VM860:1 Unable to fill because www.google.com is not within our allowed domains. (2) ["cdbaby.com", "members.cdbaby.com"]`

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: 1.8.2
OS Version: Windows 10 1803
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey @kei,

Welcome to our forum! We are delighted to have you here!

Based on these logs, I don't see any reason for Vivaldi to freeze when filling. Could you please let me know the exact URL you are filling which is exhibiting this behavior?

I just tested https://members.cdbaby.com/login and couldn't reproduce your issue.

Thanks!

-Beyer

• kei
    kei
    Community Member

It happens on every site, including this one. But I found out new conditions:
    (1) click auto-fill first (tab freezes)
    (2) then switch tab to another and back
    (3) fields are filled and the tab is unfreezed

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@kei: If you use the stable version of Vivaldi, does that work better? I'm not having any trouble there. I don't know that it will help, but I'd be curious to know if the beta of 1Password X gives you a different result.

• kei
    kei
    Community Member

I installed beta, and everything is works properly since 1.10.1.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. :)

This discussion has been closed.