To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Trial Membership and Secret Key

Options
agile_doc
agile_doc
Community Member
edited July 2018 in Memberships

Hi team,

Recently signed up for a trial membership via the Apple App Store. Very simple process, no issues. Received confirmation email etc etc. Now then, while I was adding sites and logins to 1Password on my Macbook Pro, it unexpectedly shut down. Restarted it, and went to log back into 1Password, where it naturally asked for my Secret Key, as part of the login process. Thinking it was in the Emergency Kit PDF in my Downloads folder, went to grab it, only to find the pdf was nowhere to be found. So, is it possible to reset my account, and start over, with the same email address I used to create the trial account? Dont mind losing the information that was added before the restart - just need to be able to access the account.

Thanks.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS High Sierra 10.13.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

ref: FKC-43287-866

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hey @agile_doc, sure thing, we can definitely help you start over. I see you've also written in by email - given that we'll need to talk specifics of your account, let's continue over email instead. You'll hear back from us there!

This discussion has been closed.